Download Our New App
The NEW Maxx Fitness Clubzz app provides class schedules, social media platforms, creation of goals and participation in club challenges. Our app will also allow you to link many of the popular fitness tracking devices and fitness apps on the market. Available Free on iOS App Store or Google Play Store for Android.
Get your group on!
If you prefer a class environment in which to keep fit then The Maxx has exactly what you need. With classes such as Zumba, yoga and spinning, along with experienced instructors and a flexible schedule, The Maxx provides it all. Just choose a class, time and instructor that meets your interest and fitness plan—it's all here for you.
- Indoor cycling classes are done in a fitness studio, with various light and music settings to create an energized atmosphere.
- Instructors guide participants through workout phases. Warm-up, steady uptempo cadences, sprints, climbs, cool-downs, etc.
- You control resistance on your bike to make the pedaling as easy or difficult as you choose.
Each Zumba® class is designed to bring people together to sweat it on.
How It Works
We take the "work" out of workout, by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you'll see why Zumba® Fitness classes are often called exercise in disguise. Super effective? Check. Super fun? Check and check.
A total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
A combination of martial arts and boxing with some dance moves mixed in, is one of the most popular exercise methods ever devised. Kickboxing promises to tone the body while giving a good cardiovascular workout. It is designed to burn fat, help with losing weight and teach some self-defense techniques.
Forget everything you think you know about high-intensity workouts. Because INSANITY turns old-school interval training on its head.
You work flat out in 3 to 5-minute blocks, and take breaks only long enough to gulp some air and get right back to work. It's called Max Interval Training, because it keeps your body working at maximum capacity through your entire workout.
You keep pushing your limits – so your body has to adapt.
- TONING: Lengthen, strengthen, and condition the entire body in our medium intensity, full body toning class. Part of the class includes cardiovascular endurance and part is body sculpting and toning. Each class is different and will keep or shape your body into great form and condition.
- RIPPED: Resistance – Interval – Power – Plyometrics – Endurance – Diet RIPPED is a pre-choreographed athletic based workout that incorporates weights, cardio, and a kickboxing section all set to music giving you a full body workout within an hour before your mind even realizes the intense workout it was just put through.
- YOGA: This classical style yoga class incorporates the entire body including stretching the muscles, building foundational core strength while stimulating the glands of the body and detoxing internal organs. Our yoga class is appropriate for the beginners and more experienced alike. Yoga is considered the mind-body workout that will improve your focus, clear your mind, and detox and strengthen the entire body and personal well-being.
A killer resistance workout that focuses on core strength and lower body development for greater definition and improved performance
Tabata is based on High Intensity Training for comprehensive total body workouts that focus on lower body, upper body, and core providing both cardio and strength. Within each workout, members experience short intervals based on Tabata Bootcamp's training that delivers a calorie drenching workout and post metabolic boost on your metabolism to burn calories after the workout.
Those who want to party, but put extra emphasis on toning and sculpting to define those muscles!
The challenge of adding resistance by using Zumba® Toning Sticks (or light weights), helps you focus on specific muscle groups, so you (and your muscles) stay engaged!
This classical style yoga class incorporates the entire body including stretching the muscles, building foundational core strength while stimulating the glands of the body and detoxing internal organs. Our yoga class is appropriate for the beginners and more experienced alike. Yoga is considered the mind-body workout that will improve your focus, clear your mind, and detox and strengthen the entire body and personal well-being.
Core De Force workout is broken into 3-minute "rounds" for 3 minutes you'll attack Boxing, Kickboxing and Mauy Thai combinations. These bodyweight moves combine a fat-blasting cardio spike in every round. You won't just pummel calories... you'll blast fat off your core!